Friday, March 16, 2018

Cowgirls!!

I love this quilt. Carol finished it for a friend and sent it up for quilting. The only instruction was that the owner didn't want any quilting on the faces of the cowgirls. Not a problem...

Here are a couple of close-ups of the "ladies." I did two different backgrounds with just a little stitching in the ladies to make the clothes stand out. (That will show up better in the pics of the back below)

And a shot of the border--or should I say borders? Other than the last border on the outside, I treated it as one fabric, using my heatwave allover. I felt that quilting them separately would have been too busy.
And some pics of the back...



Thanks for looking!!!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.