Tuesday, January 4, 2022

2021 In Review...


Not sure that title really works, since this is the first post about 2021 and I'm creating it in 2022. Its going to be a long one, as I plan to post several quilts at once. Trying something new here to see whether maybe, just maybe, I can keep up in 2022. Fingers crossed!!

These next five quilts were shipped to me from Betty. It was supposed to be only three quilts, but something happened in transit...the quilts had fully completed quilt babies!!!! 















And those are all Betty's quilts for 2021. Hope you're enjoying the new format. And remember, if you want to see the quilting in more detail, you can click on any of the photos to blow them up.

Thanks for looking!

Dory

(PS...Happy Leslie??)

 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.