Monday, March 1, 2021

Anna's Beautiful Folk Art Quilt

 This quilt is just stunning! Anna does such beautiful work; I love that she trusts me with her quilts. Have a look:


Her applique is always gorgeous and this quilt really emphasized that.  Working from the center out, I did a tighter stipple after echoing the center flower. I really wanted the applique to "puff" up a bit and this technique works well for that.


Then pebbles around the inner circle along with more echoing and some CC's in the diamonds.



And from the back, it looked like this:


Below are some more eye candy photos of Anna's quilt...have a look:



Along with a couple more of the back...



Don't you agree? Isn't Anna's quilt gorgeous????

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.