Monday, March 15, 2021

Nancy's Covid Leaves

 Nancy has been a busy woman during this stay-at-home Covid stuff. To keep from going bonkers, she's been making ceramic tiled mirrors, embroidering, and yes, quilting. This is her latest applique project--leaves. She said she got started and just didn't know when to stop!


Its a colorful and HUGE quilt. I knew that I would be doing a lot of intensive quilting in the brown areas, so the borders got some simple line work. In the outer brown area I did a combo of leaves, paisley's, and pebbles surrounding the leaves and filling in the background.




As you can see, I filled the inner square with pebbles...lots and lots of pebbles!


And here's a couple shots of the back...just because.




Thanks for looking!!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.