Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quilts....

I've been looking at this quilt for weeks, wondering what to do with it. I was stumped because of the uniqueness of the blocks. The pattern is called "Table for Four" and its by Linda Ballard.


Finally, after much searching and help from my friends from the APQS Chat, this is what I came up with:


And the back...


My customer loved it; so that was good. It took me 11 hours to complete from the initial loading to removing the zippers--not so good. Quilting is not going to make me rich, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.