Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt Club Community Quilt

Every once in a awhile, I'm asked to quilt a Community Quilt for one of the guilds I belong to.  This is the latest.  I think this is one of the BQ patterns, but I don't know which one. The colors are much warmer in person; its a lovely quilt.
Because of the colors, I decided to go with some geometric patterns thinking that it could easily be given to a man. But then...
I blew it and added feathers! Oh well!!
Here's a shot of the back. Although its a busy backing, you can see the quilting if you squint!!
Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.