Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Linda's Whirly Jig

 I love doing quilts for Linda. I don't often get the chance to--Linda has her own longarm. This time her longarm was otherwise occupied, so I got to play. I love how this quilt is traditional and modern at the same time. 


When I quilted this one, I gave Linda several design choices. She opted for more modern quilting. Below are pics of the individual designs in the blocks.



And then when you put them together, you get this...


The borders were fun too. I love this treatment where part of the border stands out.


And what post is complete without shots of the back??



If you've seen my business cards, you've probably noticed the quote that says "Always smoke free; mostly pet free." This is the reason for the "mostly" part. Dash had to be in the pic--he knows Linda is one of his biggest fans!


Thanks for looking!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.