Friday, January 14, 2011

Yesterday was my Birthday

And my wonderful husband bought me this:

I know, on the surface, it doesn't look like much. But...dig a little deeper. This watch (with all its accompanying stuff) can not only tell time, it has a GPS feature that can tell me where I am (important when riding and I get lost), it can tell me how fast I'm going, how far I've gone, my heart rate, and it can upload my path to the computer and overlay it onto Google Earth. And that's just the beginning!!!  I've wanted one of these forever...now I just have to figure out how to use it.

But, the best gift of all were the phone calls. Both of my step-daughters called to wish me a Happy Birthday, as did my sister in Oklahoma.  Made my heart warm *sigh*

On the quilting front, I have two new quilts to show you. I'll be posting them in the next couple of days, but here's a teaser to keep your interest.

1 comment:

  1. D,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Sorry I missed your actual Birthday. Must have gotten sidetracked as I had a note in my phone to email you. My Bad!!
    I am glad to hear that your big day was good.
    The quilt in the pic looks great!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.