Friday, February 25, 2011

Might Snow...

The house and yurt from the barn



Probably not taking the Toter or the horse trailer anywhere anytime soon...







Front porch has a few feet of snow piling up from the roof and coming up past the deck...














Just getting to the yurt was a challenge.














I took this from inside the yurt. The snow is about 2-3 feet above the windows.

Snow never bothers Chloe when the horses are around.














Bailey's tail has snowballs!

Emma making her way into the barn through the snow tunnel--she practically has to duck to keep from hitting her head on the barn roof!












I think Emma may have been hanging around outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.