Friday, October 19, 2012

More from the PWQS


Here are a couple more quilts for your enjoyment.

This first one is a bit of Marilyn Badger's quilt. She is an amazing quilter and an amazing person.  I love the colored thread in the cream areas...something I don't ever do. But hey, when its your quilt and you are the one quilting it, why not let the quilting sing as loudly as the piecing? Isn't this gorgeous!!



I'm sure most of you will recognize the bits of the next quilt. Sharon Schamber did this one...she's another amazing quilter! Sharon also has a terrific website with many freebies and lots of eye candy. Click HERE to see her site.



Hope you've enjoyed the show!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.