I just couldn't decide what to do on this quilt. There's no star...no star anywhere, scrappy or otherwise. I even took a pic of it with me to the Empty Spools conference in Asilomar, so I could look at it and make a decision. Didn't help!
So, after much thought, I just loaded it and started quilting--trusting that something would come to me. I did a simple back and forth in the piano keys, ignored the sashing, and moved on to the inner body. I did three different geometric designs in the three different-sized squares, using lines to tie them all together.
Although it doesn't show up well, I did the outside square with the same design as that inner, corner square. The sashing was done with "c"s.
Here's a small shot of the back. Unfortunately, the backing fabric didn't allow for much to show up, so you only get a peak.