Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Quincy Crazy Quilters Opportunity Quilt 2017

I love, love, love this quilt! The pattern is made with those "X Blocks" and the fabric choices made this quilt beautiful! The colors were so vibrant--unfortunately, my photography skills leave a lot to be desired.


The hardest part was deciding what to highlight with the quilting. So many options, but I chose to just accent the different colors.  I did feathers in the diamonds and linework in the cream.


Because the corners were so unique, I decided to create a "shadow" block using the diamond shape.





Finally, a shot of the back. Unfortunately, the quilting doesn't show up really well, but you can see the texture.





I sure hope they sell lots of tickets!!

Dory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.