Thursday, February 9, 2017

Margaret's Strip Quilt

Margaret gave me this lovely strip quilt to work on. Generally these quilts don't have such lovely big borders, but hers did and she let me play!





I had just seen a new border design in one of my many books, so I got to try it out. Its very geometric and a nice contrast to the curved allover in the body. Here's a quick shot.


And the body has my usual heatwave allover. It certainly seems to be my "go to" design!


Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.