Monday, April 22, 2019

Leslie's Lighthouse Quilt

I just loved this one; the panel is beautiful and Leslie's blocks surrounding it add so much interest!
The center of this panel was the last thing I did. It was easy to come up with ideas for the surrounding blocks, but not for the center. I finally decided on this squiggly crosshatch and luckily, Leslie loved it!
I did three separate designs in the outside blocks, but the only design that photographed well was in the sunburst orange blocks.
And here are a few shots of the back.



Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.