Monday, April 15, 2019

Lyn's In an Out Quilt

Lyn is one of my oldest customers--no. not in age!!  I've been quilting for her for over nine years--in fact, one of my first quilts for her popped up in my memories on Facebook just the other day! I remembered that quilt. When I finished I hung it in my studio and just stared at it. Crazy!!

This one is called In and Out and looked like it was fun to make. (Unfortunately, my camera didn't do it justice.  The colors were so much more beautiful in person.


Since Lyn is giving this quilt to her son and daughter-in-law, she opted for my Heatwave pattern.

Below are a couple close-ups of the quilting.


Here is one of the back, because what post is complete without a shot of the back??

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.