Monday, March 18, 2019

Connie's BOM

Several times I have received quilts in the mail unexpectedly. It always surprises me to get a box and not remember what I've ordered only to find its an unfinished top! Then I start looking for a note to see who sent it. That's what happened with this one. I couldn't resist calling Connie and thanking her for the lovely quilt top!!

 The fun part with these quilts for me is that I get to come up with a different design for each block; different, but something has to connect them. With this quilt, I chose linework in the background for the "connect." Here are a couple of blocks that illustrate that.

 This one shows the linework as well as the wishbone sashing.
Here are a few more just because I can...


And what's a post without a few shots of the back?? (Don't you love how my camera makes the backing look like its three different fabrics??  Me neither...grrrrrrr!)


Thanks for looking!!!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.