Monday, May 6, 2019

Penny's Churn Dash

Penny sent this quilt along for some quilting and I fell in love with it. I love the Churn Dash block, so it was a fun one for me to quilt.

Unfortunately, the pic above really doesn't do it justice. the actual churn dash blocks are whiter than they appear in the photo...not this ugly yellowish color. The pic below is a more accurate representation of the color. If you click on it to make it bigger, you can see that I did a "four-part" feather motif in the on-point squares, a freehand crosshatch in the blue squares, and ribbon candy with cc's in the churn dash along with a flower in the centers.


Below is a shot of the back. I love when the quilting shows up!!

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.