Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone...is anyone still there??

I'm starting up again and plan to be posting at least twice a month. Hopefully, by staying more current, I can post more regularly. (Hard to believe I haven't posted since last June!)

I will be mixing in some of last year's quilts with this year's as they are finished.

Today, for your viewing pleasure is Carol's Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt. I'm not sure which one this is, but it, as most of the BH Mystery Quilts are, was HUGE! This pic was taken in my living room, which has high ceilings--it still touched the floor.


Here are a couple of close-ups. Because of the design I chose, this quilt was quilting block by block...it was slow going!



And a couple shots of the back. It was a plain, muslin type backing, so the quilting showed up nicely.



Best part was that Carol loved it when it finally made it back to California.

More to come...in way less than six months!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.