Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Leslie's Bear Paws Panel

Leslie got on a roll with several panels during 2019. It was really fun for me to come up with ideas to quilt them. I really wanted to do some specific "bear" quilting on this one, but if you look at his "backside," you'll see that wouldn't work.  Instead, I opted for some diagonal cross-hatching and played a bunch in the surrounding paws and borders.


You can see that I did some of Angela's Dot-to Dot quilting in the paws, a checkerboard in those outer squares and swags in the outside border. I may have gotten a tad carried away!


 Below are a couple of shots of the back. You can see the swags coming to gether in the corner on this one.


And here you can see the "Dot-to-Dot" in the paws.


Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.