Saturday, April 25, 2020

Penny's Log Cabin

This quilt came from another of my regular customers, Penny. She always seems to send me fun projects to work on. When I first started quilting, I really wanted to make a log cabin quilt. Its been over ten years and I still haven't done it; however, I do still have the special ruler I bought (complete with the tags), in case it ever happens!! I think the fabrics Penny chose were perfect for a log cabin; super traditional.



I tried to play a bit in the quilting. I'm not sure how much will show up here, but I did lines in the red bits and other fun designs in the cream.





You may need to click on the individual pics for a better look at the quilting. Below is a shot of the back; I love how she included an orphan block.


With any luck (and a huge dose of perseverance), I will finish blogging all of my 2019 quilts today. Then I'll only be behind four months worth of quilts. Not bad for me!

Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.