Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quincy Crazy Quilters' Raffle Quilt

I feel so fortunate that the Quincy Crazy Quilters continue to trust me with their raffle quilts. This is the one for 2019 that will be won in September 2020. Hopefully, things will be more normal by then and they'll be able to draw the winning ticket at a meeting. *Fingers crossed*

This year's quilt is a wild one! Look at all those bright colors.  They seem to do fun, bright, and wild one year and then traditional the next (I've already gotten a sneap peak at the 2020 quilt).


Because this quilt had so much color, I did a simple design in the blocks using a matching thread color. These designs were repeated in the blocks with the wishbone design in the solid areas between.


Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.