Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Another Shop Sample for Karen

Isn't this a cute one? Karen (Karen's Quilt Shop) put it together with just a single piece of fabric. If I remember correctly, it wasn't a even a panel. She was just playing.

I had fun with this one, doing a wonky crosshatch between the critters.


The fabric isn't nearly as yellow as the pic makes it out to be.  The critters are a lovely blue on a white background. This one shows the critters a little better--aren't they cute?


Karen put Minkee on the back. I love how Minkee looks when its quilted!



The backing was a lovely, soft blue to go with the top. I really need a new camera!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.