Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Clara's Zoo Quilt

 This quilt was so darn cute! I love the fabric and all the little critters on it.


I love the gate to the zoo on this fabric. Then there are pathways throughout that leads to the different exhibits. I decided to play a bit with that and "followed" the paths with my quilting.




Once at the different animals, I just followed the outlines to stitch around them to help them stand out.



You can see my quilting, if you can even call it that, on this one. It was challenging in some places to follow those lines and not quilt right over the top of a cute critter!


Here's a couple pics of the back...not much rhyme or reason to the quilting, but it was a fun quilt to work on!



Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.