Monday, March 8, 2021

Sally's Quilt for her Granddaughter

 Sally is a new customer who trusted me with her granddaughter Kate's quilt. I love how bright and cheery this one is.


In the 20-patch blocks, I did some simple cc's, then in the white blocks I did one of my favorite flowers surrounded by wishbones. This pic also shows the ribbon candy in the sashing.


The borders had some fine linework with doodles in the flowers.


And although I neglected to get a close up...several of the flowers as well as a couple places in that gold sashing have Kate's name quilted into the design.

Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.