Monday, March 22, 2021

Wendy's Port Gamble Mystery Quilt

 Port Gamble is an old, historic little town not to far away from here. Their shop, Quilted Straight, used to be in Port Angeles, but moved into the cutest carriage house in Port Gamble several years ago. Shortly after Covid started and all the shops were shut, the owner renewed this mystery project and charged only $25 to participate. The funds she collected went to a local charity to help feed people. Wendy participated, and this is the quilt she made.


I loved how her quilt turned out and I loved all the fun places to create quilting designs. Below are a few pics with feathers, swirls, hooked curves, "l"s, and linework...






In the center, I did a bit more "playing" with designs...



Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.