Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Look What I Found....

We have a store here in town that has been closed for a number of years, but the inventory was never sold. The owner got sick, but would on occasion be well enough to open so her daughter didn't have the heart to sell the business. It was called the Quincy Emporium and was the only fabric store in town. It recently opened again (with the same 10 year old fabric) on sale for half price. I was just there today and look what I found!!!











Its flannel and beautiful. I'm very picky about horse fabric; I don't like it when they try to make the horses look authentic, but they end up looking all wrong. These horses were done in a style that looks terrific. I even have a good idea of what quilt this will be backing for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.