Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oops...I missed "Frame Friday"


My friend, Shannon, started a "Frame Friday" on her blog, where each Friday you post what you're currently working on. I planned to play, but actually was busy quilting and totally forgot. So, even though its Saturday...this is what's on my frame.

Time to get back to work....I'll post more when its finished. This quilt was done by Carolyn; she's an excellent piecer and her quilts are a dream to work on.

Almost forgot...there was an absolutely beautiful coyote in our pasture this morning when we went to feed. He was very big and very healthy looking. I love the wildlife here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.