Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quilting in the Round...conclusion


This is it; my customer's Hopi Quilt is finished.  Lots of agonizing and planning went into this one and without my friend Shannon's help, I'd still be agonizing.  She helped me alot with design ideas and inspiration and although I didn't do exactly what she'd do, I still think it turned out okay and my customer will  be happy.  Take a look...what do you think??



(if you'd like to view it larger, just click on the picture)



And the back... (hard to see the quilting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.