Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Quilt

When the yurt is finished, I'll be able to take full-sized photos of my customers' quilts.  This was a big quilt that I did for a new customer, Kim. It was made for her grandson.  Because it was for a boy, I wanted to keep the quilting simple, so there is a large, loopy meander in the body and tighter loops in the sashing.  The border had a plaid print in it, so I just improvised, keeping my spacing even, and "squiggled" my way to a checkerboard-type pattern.  It turned out really well and Kim loved it.








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.