Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do I Sound Funny???

I'm in Oklahoma visiting my sister, so I might be talking (typing?) with a southern drawl.

Long day to get here, but its nice to be able to spend some time with her. I don't get to see her that often and I missed her 60th birthday celebration, so this works our great. We're going to hike and go to the movies and I bet I can even talk her into a quilt shop or two.

Tomorrow I'll take pictures of all the quilts/quilted objects I've made for her over the years.  I think I've practically decorated her house!! I had forgotten about a couple of them. Plus, for her birthday, both my other sister and I made her a quilt and so did another friend.  She's got more quilts in her house than I do...what's wrong with that picture?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.