Saturday, March 19, 2011

Empty Spools Seminar 2011

Tomorrow, my friend, Cindy, and I head for Asilomar and another wonderful (if wet) week of training at Asilomar. This year, we're taking Sally Collins' class. Our main reason for choosing this class is Sally's reputation of a perfect 1/4" seam. No matter how many time I test my seam, its never the same...never.  I hope to remedy that situation.

Cindy and I drove down on Thursday to Santa Cruz where she has inherited a lovely home built by her grandparents in 1948. The house sits right on the bay and I'm listening to waves crash and wind blow...its incredible. My room has the most beautiful bay view...I'm already day-dreaming about how lovely it would be to have my longarm in that room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.