Friday, September 2, 2011

Vacation!!!

This is my little sewing corner in the most adorable cabin overlooking Sequim Bay in Washington State. We're out on the peninsula staying at a friend's cabin, since we still haven't erected the yurt on ours. And now we may not...but that's for another post.


I'm working on Rachel's wedding quilt and admiring the view. It's so lovely here!!


I have no idea what the Coast Guard was doing with the buoy, but it was fun watching them work


Bye from Washington!!

Dory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.