Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Quilt for Arizona

My customer, Paula, made this quilt at her son's request. As best I understand, his boss is moving to Arizona and he wanted his mom to make her a quilt. (Do you think he knows how warm it is in Arizona?)

Paula had this kit that she'd purchased at a Quincy Crazy Quilter's Retreat a few years back. She whipped it up and sent it up here to me for quilting. The colors of these batiks were so pretty that a simple all over pattern of hooky-swirly things seemed to be all it needed.

Have a look...






Of course,  I had to put a little flower in the small blocks!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.