Friday, June 7, 2013

Tickets! Get Yer Tickets Here!!

Can't you just hear those words???

The tickets are out and ready for sale for the Quincy Crazy Quilters' Opportunity quilt. The drawing will be held in September at the regular meeting of the guild. The guild will pay to ship the quilt to its new home.


A close-up of some of the quilting. More can be seen by clicking HERE.


If you're interested, send me an e-mail at CrazyHorseQuilting@gmail.com; tickets are one for $1, or six for $5 (such a deal!!)

This is a big quilt. It measures 94 x 94.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.