Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Long time no talk...type...blog????

Yep, I've been off for awhile...as many of you noticed and commented on (thanks for caring). Life has been busy and not always wonderful and in my opinion, blogs should be happy.

But...I'm back. And just a bit to tide you over until my next post (which will be in just a few short days), this is what I've done and will be blogging about in the future:

We've made three, yes, THREE, trips to Quincy--over 2400 miles and that's just there and back!

I've been to Adin, California--the town where I grew up.

I've been to Quilt Market, a quilting retreat and made plans to attend another in August.

I've been to Campbell River on Vancouver Island, Canada.

And, of course, I've been quilting!!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.