Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Its a mystery...

I'm a member of Cabin Fever Quilters in Port Townsend. They're a fun group of ladies!

This year I'm participating in their mystery quilt. I've gotten much farther than last year already--I purchased AND cut out the fabric.

Four fabrics necessary: light, medium, medium dark and dark. I chose this fabric first:


We took a drive last Friday around part of the state, visiting some towns we'd never been to before. Luckily Dennis is cool with quilt shop hopping, so we hit a shop in every town we stopped in. I was on the hunt for gray when I found this one. I just love the pattern on it and the gold is shiny!

This is what I ended up with...



And now it looks like this--perfectly good fabric chopped to bits!!!



Can't wait to see the next step. Thank goodness I have a month in between!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.