Saturday, June 21, 2014

Enough about Cooking; How about a couple of Quilts Instead??

I will take some pics of the food I'm preparing and post them in a few weeks. Until then, how about these two quilts that went home recently? This first one is a baby quilt that Barbara sent up. Simple quilting is always the rule on baby quilts, unless they're going to be the "heirloom, hang on the wall" type.


A close-up


The back (apparently the sun was shining through my window leaving those lovely crossbars on my pic! <grrrrrrrr!!>)


Barbara also tried her hand at a modern quilt. She made this up with squares and rectangles--even using some fabrics I recognized from her other quilt tops.


I quilted this one with loops and a square spiral (is there such a thing??)


I thought the back was really fun! 


Until next time...

Dory




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.