Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fabien's Scrappy Quilt

This quilt is from one of the ladies at my guild in Port Townsend. They are the Cabin Fever Quilters and are a lovely group of ladies. Everyone there is just so friendly.

If you look closely, you can see that the piecing in this scrappy quilt is actually made to resemble a diagonal pattern. Fabien wasn't happy with her fabric choices when it was done and hoped that I could do something to highlight the angles.


I quilted this with feathers on the diagonal, going up one row and down the next. When you stand close, you can actually see it <wink>


Short post...thanks for having a look!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.