Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Cheery Little Quilt

This is a store sample for Karen's Quilt Shop in Sequim.  If you haven't been there, you need to go. She's recently moved her shop across 7th Street, behind the paint store, where she has tons more room.



Anyway...I tried something new and I think it worked.  Initially, I was thinking a light gray thread, but once I got a good look at the quilt and the fabric, I really wanted to do something brighter.  So I quilted with a pale yellow.  Here's a close-up:


What do you think?  And a shot of the back...the woman who pieced this actually serged all the seams.  Man, is that nice!!!


Karen has this fabric line in her shop! I just love how cheery it is.

Thanks for having a look!



Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.