Saturday, December 12, 2015

Milly's Ponies

So after hours of "building fence" and then way too much quilting for a kid's quilt, Milly's ponies were finally finished and delivered last week.


This is a Buggy Barn pattern and I just fell in love with it. The eyes were supposed to be buttons, but since Milly is not yet a year old, I felt that having Dennis embroider eyes was the better option.


The horse in the middle was a bad horse! He had no contrast and just faded into the background. However, some extra quilting and a Pigma pen and he magically reappeared!



I chose a green flannel for the backing.  

A close-up (reverse-style) of the quilting. As you can see, I went a touch overboard. This pic shows the true color of the green; I'm not sure why its so dark in the photo above.
Thanks for having a look!

Dory

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.