Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Beautiful Celtic Quilt

Shiela from the Cabin Fever Quilt Guild in Port Townsend gave me this quilt to finish for her. I loved her color choices.


Its hard to see from the photos, but she actually did the "transparency" thing where the purple covered the gray and the gray covered the purple. Its such a neat affect! This photo shows a bit more of what I'm talking about.


This one is closer still. Lots of different designs and basic quilting filled this one up. I really tried to emphasize the "celtic" bits!


Thanks for stopping by!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.