Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Alaskan Puffin Quilt

Lyn sent this quilt up. Its the last of her Alaskan fabrics and has the cutest puffins on it.


She let me play with her quilt, so that's what I did! The border had some fun geometric designs in it with my "heatwave" pattern in the dark blue sashing.

The body of the quilt has feathers in the setting triangles, spiral linework in the corners and the dark, pieced squares, and more linework in the light colored squares.




And, finally, here's a shot of the back. You may have to click on this one and enlarge it to actually see the quilting.
Happy Quilting!
Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.