Monday, November 12, 2018

Ingrid's Wedding Quilt

This quilt wasn't for Ingrid, it was for her daughter (or maybe son--its been so long, I can't remember). Each block in this quilt is a specially made napkin from the wedding. They had so many, Ingrid decided to use a few and surprise them with a quilt.


These napkins were all made individually. The napkins just needed a little texture to tie them all together. I used a soft purple thread and modified my heatwave pattern to include some feathers.


I also added a special touch for the bride and groom--their names are quilted into the quilt. I love to do that on wedding quilts and kids' quilts. If you click on the pic below to enlarge it, you can actually see what I did.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.