Monday, November 19, 2018

Quincy Crazy Quilters Opportunity Quilt 2019

The Quincy Guild went wild this year with their Opportunity Quilt.  Its bright and beautiful!!


I love the bright colors against the black and white. I bet there will be a lot of men buying tickets for this one!

I did an allover with matching thread in each of the colored blocks and a wishbone design in the black/white areas with black/white variegated thread. Nothing much shows but the texture, which is fine with me.



The quilting doesn't show much on the back either, but isn't this the best backing for this top??? Don't look too long...its mesmerizing!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.