Monday, January 28, 2019

Clara's Quilt for Thomas

Isn't this the cutest panel ever???


Clara framed this adorable bear with this fun background for a little boy who has some special medical issues. It was an honor to quilt it for them both. She even sent me a picture of Thomas with his quilt. He looked pretty darn happy.

I used my heatwave pattern in the busy background, but on the white, I did little geometric blocks around the bear. The bear got some special quilting, but it didn't show up very well in the pic. Sorry!


Because this quilt was for a little boy, I quilted his name in the corner. I hope he saw it!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.