Monday, January 21, 2019

The Big Four of Yellowstone

Leslie has been busy and I'm falling behind...although I do have a good excuse. I had a total hip replacement on December 4, which set me back a bit. Thankfully everything went well and I'm back to quilting. And to be honest, Leslie sent this way before the hip replacement; I'm just slow getting the blog caught up! 

She called this the Big Four of Yellowstone. It was a beautiful panel and a quick quilt due to its size. I love these little projects.

 And here's the back...


Leslie also sent up a single block that had been hand quilted. It was only 12 x 12, but I was happy to quilt it for her. There was, of course, a story behind this block, but can I remember it?? Of course not. This is why I need to be more current with my posts. A few feathers and some curved cross-hatching were all that was required for this one.



Thanks for stopping by!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.