Monday, June 10, 2019

Leslie's Attic Window/Winter View

Isn't this great???  Leslie has been on a panel roll lately and I'm loving how they're all looking. Makes me want to get out the zillions of panels I have and do something creative with them.

The fabrics she chose for the borders are just perfect--its almost like you really are looking through a window.  I just love this! Here are a couple close-ups of the "windows." As you can see, the quilting is super simple. I don't want to take away from the view!



Diamonds with loops in the middle for the first border.


And a squiggly triangle design, ala Angela Walters, in the outer border.

I have got to find my panels! Maybe I'll find them and just send them to Leslie!!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.