Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Charlene's Kaffe Circles

Charlene is a new customer that I've just met. She gave me two beautiful quilts to work on--this was the first one. I love the simplicity of this design!


I wanted those circles to pop and the background to recede, so it was lots of lines in the white and little "flowers" in the circles.



I finished off the border with Piano Keys to balance the lines in the background. I also did little flowers in corners of the sashing and border to carry that design to the outside as well.

I even managed a couple of good shots of the back...


This one shows the wishbone sashing and Piano Key border.


Wait til you see her next one. Her quilts are just fresh and lovely!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.