Monday, June 17, 2019

Pat's Lattice Quilt


Pat is a member of the Port Townsend Guild, Cabin Fever Quilters. She put this beautiful lattice quilt together from a kit and asked me to quilt it.

These are always challenging as I like to quilt them so it actually looks like the lattice is intertwined.


You can see more what I'm talking about here with the cream colored lattice. See how it goes behind the green and red? Well, that's what its supposed to be doing!!

Another shot...just because.
Thanks for looking!

Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.