Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Saving Money

Since my cable isn't here yet for uploading photos from my camera, I thought I'd share information on the best way to buy inexpensive glasses.  I have a copy of "Real Simple" magazine, its the one with the piggy bank on the front.  In it, they listed a bunch of way to save money on everything from groceries to doctor's bills.  Also included, they had a website that you could go to and order glasses for as little as $8!!  Okay, so $8 is the starting price, but I just received my first pair for the low, low price of $17.90.  And they work!

Here's the catch though, your eye doctor has to be willing to give you all the necessary info so that you can order a pair that will actually work.  I ordered the cheapest pair that I liked for my initial trial run.  These were $8 and I added the "Anti-reflective" coating for another $4.95.  Glasses for under $20 bucks...how can you go wrong??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments! I love hearing what you have to say and I appreciate your taking the time to make your comments. Due to the amount of spam I've been receiving, please note that I will no longer be taking comments from "Anonymous." I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.